The Vermont Bun Baker Wood Cook Stove is unique and beneficial to any home or cottage. Promoting versatility and natural beauty, this wood stove can be used for a baking oven, broiler, or cook top.
- Cast-iron doors and steel construction
- Provides up to 30,000 BTUs per hour
- Can be used as baking oven, cook top, or broiler
- Firebox measures 13.5" W x 11.5" D x 15.5" H
Perfect for warming a frigid evening or a sweet pot of tea, this black wood stove can add charm to any setting. The wood stove can fit logs measuring up to 14" long, providing the space needed to host a warm fire.
While most stoves simply warm a room, this classy unit can assist in the cooking process of any meal! Whip up a loaf of bread or boil water for a cup of hot cocoa while keeping cozy in your kitchen or living room. Expand your horizons with these easy to use wood stoves.
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Heating Capacity: Under 1500 sq. ft.
- Heating Square Footage: 1,000 sq.ft.
- Maximum Heat Output: 30,000 BTUs
- Material: Cast Iron | Steel
- Color: Black
- Width: 21.75"
- Depth: 21.25"
- Height: 32.5"
- Firebox Width: 13.5"
- Firebox Depth: 11.5"
- Firebox Height: 15.5"
- Firebox Volume: 1.4 cu. ft.
- Log Size: 14"
- Flue Location: Top
- Venting Diameter: 6"
- Mobile Home Approved: No
- Washington State Approved: Yes
- EPA Approved: Exempt
- Combustion Technology: Non-Catalytic
- Cooktop: Yes
- Glass Viewing Area: 12.5" W x 7.25" H
- Certification: HPBA | Masonry Heater Association | NEHPBA | OMNI
- Item Weight: 350 lbs.
- Type: Wood Cook Stove