Beyond the Size!
This wood fireplace offers peace of mind due to the combination of energy efficiency and clean heating. A simple solution; its clean design suits any type of decor.
Large fireplace. Behind its large glass door, the 4.28 cubic foot combustion chamber can hold an impressive60 lbs of wood.
Low emissions. This energy efficient fireplace complies with the EPA’s clean-air standards (only 1.6 g/hr of emissions).
High efficiency. The Horizon fireplace is capable of heating large spaces and burns for 10 hours.
Iron Wood Supply now has FREE SHIPPING and FREE LIFT GATE SERVICE on every product! You really can't beat that now can you?
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) :||1,000 - 2,800|
|Firebox volume (cu. ft.) :||4.28|
|Maximum burn time :||10 h|
|Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) :||95,000 BTU/h (27.8 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate (min. to max.) :||16,610 BTU/h (4.9 kW) to 43,021 BTU/h (12.6 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs / Douglas fir) :||N.A. (HHV)||N.A. (LHV)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) :||63.9 % (HHV)||68.4 % (LHV)|
|Optimum efficiency :||69.7 %|
|Average particulate emissions rate :||1.6 g/h|
|Average CO :||157.4 g/h|
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(9) Carbon monoxyde.
|Combustible top shelf to unit||N.A.|
|Burn rate||<1.5 kg/h (<3.3 lb/h)|
|Maximum log length||25"|
|Log positioning||Over width|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||15'|
|Baffle type||High heat-resistant C-cast|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||No|
|Weight||550 lb (250 kg)|
|Door type||Double, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||29 3/4" X 13 1/2"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||43 3/8"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||50 3/4"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||31 3/4"|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||12 3/4"|
|Door opening - dimension (Width)||33"|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||17"|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||25 3/8"|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||17 7/8"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the side||25 3/8"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the back||11 7/8"|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA / ASTM WK47329|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 127|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC-S610|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|