Like their cousins in the 1800/2200 freestanding series, the 1800 series inserts offer the same tried-and-tested architecture and the same great features, including a magnificent view of the fire through the bay window. They are also equipped with a powerful blower, transforming your old, inefficient fireplace into a highly effective heating system.
The 1800 series insert is both practical and elegant, and is a perfect choice for your living room or basement fireplace.
Iron Wood Supply now has FREE SHIPPING and FREE LIFT GATE SERVICE on every product! You really can't beat that now can you?
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) :||500 - 1,800|
|Firebox volume (cu. ft.) :||1.8|
|Maximum burn time :||6 h|
|Maximum heat output (dry cordwood) :||65,000 BTU/h (19.0 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate (min. to max.) :||9,700 BTU/h (2.8 kW) to 36,300 BTU/h (10.6 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs / Douglas fir)||66.0 % (HHV)||71.0 % (LHV)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) :||N.A. (HHV)||N.A. (LHV)|
|Optimum efficiency :||75 %|
|Average particulate emissions rate :||2.8 g/h|
|Average CO :||N.A.|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(9) Carbon monoxyde.
|Maximum log length||16"|
|Log positioning||Over width|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||15'|
|Baffle type||High heat-resistant C-cast|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||No|
|Weight||307 lb (139 kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with steel frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||22 3/4'' X 9 3/8''|
|Overall dimension (Height)||20 3/8''|
|Overall dimension (Width)||30''|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||25 3/8''|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||8 1/2''|
|Door opening - dimension (Width)||18 3/8''|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||11 1/2''|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||16 7/8''|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||14 5/8''|
|Steel thickness – body||3/16"|
|Steel thickness – top||5/16"|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the side||10 3/4''|
|Centre line of flue outlet to the back||4 5/8''|
|Fireplace opening – minimum (Height)||20"|
|Fireplace opening – minimum (Width)||23 3/8"|
|Fireplace opening – minimum (Depth)||14 5/8"|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 1482|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC S628|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|